An Awesome Day Spent in Mumbai:
1. Get up early around 6 – Leave home by 7.
2. Take a slow local to Dadar. Travel in Second Class.
3. Buy tit bits from hawkers selling stuff in train.
4. Start conversations with random strangers (Not so difficult in Second Class).
5. Reach Dadar. Go to Siddhivinayak Temple on foot. Drink in the smell of the flowers coming from the flower market..Don’t be overwhelmed by the crowd 🙂
6. After the Darshan go to Mahalaxmi Temple via Worli Sea Link. Be mesmerised by the beauty & vastness of the ocean..
7. From Mahalaxmi Temple, go to Snowman’s in Breach Candy on foot..Work up your appetite 🙂
8. Snowman’s is one of the first icecream parlour in Mumbai!
9. Have your fill of icecream & snacks.
10. Walk on to Cumballa Hill, Malabar Hill right up to Walkeshwar.
11. Check out the most famous place in Walkeshwar..yes guessed it right…Teen Batti!!!
12. From Walkeshwar go to Babulnath Temple. After Dev Pooja, time for some Pet Pooja!!! Best place for this is opposite Babulnath – “Soam” It serves the finest satvik food 🙂
13. It should be evening now & you would be tired after walking for entire day.
14. Go to Chowpatty & just lie down on the sandy beach..sea near your feet & blue sky above..
15. After resting a bit walk along the beach..also give your feet a taste of sea water…
16. Must have Pani puri in the Food Plaza & awesome Golas!!!
17. If your heart desires, have a kulfi from the shop near shiv sagar..unforgettable taste!
18. Take the 108 bus & come to CST station. Enjoy the magical view enroute..
19. Board the train for home..
20. Cherish the moments of the day!
A day well spent…Treasure it forever!!!